Sunday, July 18

Personalities

it is so strange at times how a human being can be so like a "chameleon".... the reason i say so is cause i personally have seen it with my very own eyes.... in front of us, they look good but once back turns, true colors come out; but GOD has been good to me cause I've seen it in front of me (mostly)....

it takes me back to what happen in a flash of minutes..... but its better i don't say it publicly cause i dun wanna see things comin flyin towards me as the whole of me needs to be in good condition if i wanna make it big in the entertainment field..... ;)

also, my close friends & close colleagues too hv personally went through this & trust me it has been an eye opening thing for em'......

why are people like this??? i reli wondered at 1st den it came to my sense dat wen they are intimidated by the other person cause that person can carry themselves well & this person can't, they try to find fault which actually is not a big fault; but blow it out big to pull the other person's confidence level down to which some don't succumb to it but some do wen its reli hard on them..... shame to these kind of "self intimidated but act very confident' people..... i wish GOD can do something to them wen da time is rite.....

but now, I've alredi told myself that these people can go to hell cause i ain't gonna be bothered alredi with them as once I've proven that I'm worthy of all, then shall see who has the last laugh as victory comes to the one who is true to themselves......

ok, if I go on more, certain fiasco may bound to take place; so I better stop here.... anyways, next one maybe on a movie review or food - drink critic.... till then, one small msg to all who believe in themselves;
"Believe in yourself as you're worthy for who you are & don't pretend to be sumone else as no one can be YOU then YOU yourself - Pravin.J"

No comments:

Post a Comment